Re: Look out ESPN

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ georgia-outdoors.com message board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Denver York on July 15, 1998 at 14:28:59:

In Reply to: Re: Look out ESPN posted by Flyguy on July 15, 1998 at 13:43:02:

> Denver,

> I think we need to get you a ESPN fishing show...How about "Fly Fishing The States". Drop me an e-mail next time you plan to come to Atlanta...I would like to hook up and do some fishing with you. Bring along all the stories from your past trips...would like to get some input on some of the places you have been. Do you think it might be possible to trade shoes for just a little while?

> Happy Trails and Good Fishing,

>
> Flyguy

Don't get the wrong impression Flyguy. I just try to take advantage of the opportunities I'm afforded.

My wife and I love to camp, so I ususally try to fit in some trout fishing wherever we go.

I live in Kentucky and have fished Georgia, North Carolina, Arkansas, and soon to be West Virginia so far this year.

I'll travel up to 5 hours to explore a new area and try to fish for the weekend. I'm lucky to have a job that lets me off on the weekends and a wife that will let me do what I want.

I'll definitely try to look you up next time I get to Georgia. I'll probably stay at the Dogwood Riverside in October ( if it's not too late for reservations ).

Anyway, my travels might be a little broad, but my trout fishing experience is very limited. I've only been fishing for two years now. This year, I have fished about 6 times, and 3 of them were out of state.

I love it and plan on doing it more, but I'm by no means a good or even so-so fisherman.

Thanks for the posting,
Denver

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ georgia-outdoors.com message board ] [ FAQ ]