Re: Ditto

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ message board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Flyguy on July 15, 1998 at 15:08:59:

In Reply to: Re: Look out ESPN posted by Denver York on July 15, 1998 at 14:28:59:

I too am in the same shoes...My girlfriend and I love to camp as well and I lucked out and found a gal that likes to sleep in on the weekends...Thus giving me a fair amount of time to grab the fly rod and get in a few hours. I also get little or no guff about fishing on the weekends or on my days off...This gives me a chance to get up to N.C., Tenn and other places like that.

I have been flyfishing for about 20 is a family trend on my fathers side of the family. It sounds like you are moving right along on gaining fly fishing knowledge with each trip. I had stopped by the White river and the Little Red River, but did not get a chance to fish them...Reading your post I guess I should have made more time. Sounds like you had a very good trip.

Please give me a ring when you get up to the Dogwood...I have fished it 4 or 5 times and it is a great place..Bruce and Margrett have got a good thing going there. There is also the Taccoa and The Nantahala near by that can produce some great fishing as well.

Tight Lines,

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ message board ] [ FAQ ]