Ditto on Third Round...Rod

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ georgia-outdoors.com message board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Flyguy on July 20, 1998 at 16:00:28:

Rod,

I here what you are saying 100%...I often feel the same way...The pack in and pack out twice as much rule would help more than people think. I was fishing with Hooker yesterday and on are way back to the ramp I pointed out to an area that people shore fish and it looked like a small dump...all along the shore were people fish. I can't see how people just pull up there... walk over the trash... and then fish like it was part of the landscape.

OK...Rod...Here is what we do...We take up a Bail out fund from fellow fishermen and use it to bail whom ever puts an -ss whippen on a litter bug while fishing. Its about time we start giving the cans back to the trah that left them there. As far as I am concerned they will be getting the WHOLE CAN OF WOMP _SS. Its got to start some where and some how.

P.S. I got see my first Osprey yesterday. Thanks Hooker for showing me and my daughter how to catch gar...Now I just have to find a pet store were they sell them as the on we hooked would not fit into the fish tank...new pet as she says. And yes I was out fished by both Hooker and my daughter...She nail a 2+ pound shoal bass and Hooker nailed a 4+ pound shoal bass and I was...well...net boy comes to mind, but I this was probibly the best fishing trip I have been on...watching my daughter cast and catch fish all by herself...Thanks again Hooker I owe you one.

Flyguy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ georgia-outdoors.com message board ] [ FAQ ]