Re: Meaty or Plastic????????

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ georgia-outdoors.com message board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Flyguy on August 04, 1998 at 12:31:28:

In Reply to: FLYGUY--WHAT A LOSER! posted by MASTER OF MEATCHUNKING on August 04, 1998 at 06:44:29:

I think Mr. Clean has you pin pointed...Denial has you upset for some reason...I would be back stepping too if I were in your shoes. Myself I like the real skin type of chicks...but its ok if you want to be different...we all understand. My life is very real... full of fishing...nice friends here on the board...great job...and no six pack slurping, meat chunking attacks like yourself. I think the loser here would be you Meat Chunker...I guess if I were to say that you are full of hot air...well...Thats hitting the nail on the head for sure.

Oh...ya, send pictures off the chick if you have them...I may be going out on a limb here, but I'll bet she's a beaut just like the dukcy head on your tube...maybe one in the same.

P.S. I am up for a contest...I will fish with Hooker and you can pick a fellow meat tosser. It has to be on the Hooch because Helen has to many plastic tubes and...well you figure it out slick.

Flyguy

Caster of trouble
Lover of real life
looker of challenge

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title: