Re: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ georgia-outdoors.com message board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Speck on August 08, 1998 at 14:45:41:

In Reply to: Re: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN posted by Gman on August 08, 1998 at 07:13:39:

> Well now, Forrester. You say that the "wackos" (by whom I assume you mean conservationists) love to see infighting, yet in earlier posts you call fly fishermen "fags." I don't understand your attitude in this regard; would you please clarify? Is your use of schoolboy taunts designed to give the impression of unity to these "wackos?"

> I am the first to defend the rights of anyone to fish in any legal way they wish, and have done so before. But calling people names was totally uncalled for, and reveals more about you than probably you'd be comfortable with. That calling others crude names is not usually assocaited with stellar IQs is self-evident, and needs no further discussion here.

> You want to help fishing, hunting, and other land-use sports? Don't attack people because they might disagree with you. Try to fake civility and intelligence, if they are not native to your person. How many converts are going to be won by sounding crude, beligerent, and, (I must say this) intellectually challenged?

> You leave a terrible impression of those who fish and hunt.

Well said, Gman.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ georgia-outdoors.com message board ] [ FAQ ]