JUST CALL ME STUPID....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ georgia-outdoors.com message board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Forester on August 10, 1998 at 11:51:08:

In Reply to: Re: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN posted by Gman on August 08, 1998 at 07:13:39:

and you're a FOG---ooops, misspelled that one! Just kidding------don't fly off the handle.

In fact, I was trying to sound like a "crude, beligerent, and intellectually challenged" meat chunker when I first posted "MASTER OF MEATCHUNKING". I believe everybody except you (Gman), Speck, and Bob got the point when I posted "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN".

Apparently, Gman, you overlooked the comments of Mr. Clean----he started with the blow-up doll and swallowing. Flyguy continued with the plastic sweetie and kick him in the sack comments. Don't leave them out of the pencil whipping.

On one point you are correct----the "MASTER OF MEATCHUNKING" does leave a terrible impression of those who hunt and fish. But, I'm not him. I am a CONSERVATIONIST (i.e. wise use of our natural resources), not a PRESERVATIONIST (i.e. no use).

P.S.---Post your e-mail Gman

And

Bob--get back to work, I don't think CHARLES would approve...you know--that pesky State time thing.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ georgia-outdoors.com message board ] [ FAQ ]