Re: Jones Bridge again!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ georgia-outdoors.com message board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by NetBoy on August 14, 1998 at 03:37:48:

In Reply to: Jones Bridge again!!! posted by Superchub on August 13, 1998 at 16:55:20:

> Played hooky last Monday AM...got to fish with my favorite daughter before she heads off to college. Fished from 8:30 to noon.....This was her first trip to Jones Bridge and first float tube trip....we had a blast though the fish were few and far between...and in the deeper runs...fished both sides of the island from the upper shoals to just below the island and back up.
> What up with the Bows??? We caught seven fish between us on brown stone fly with a bead prince dropper and my daughter used a cone head muddler with a bead prince dropper. ALL BROWNS?? and none under the usual edge cover. What's shakin? HOOKER....is the fall run that close??! The Blue Moon phenom...El Nino...global warming?? or have all the rainbows drowned because of the weight of all those DNR tags dragging them down (just kidding Bill C.)??
> Anyway, we had fun.
> SC

I fished the dam last sunday and caught mostly browns. Only one rainbow out of 12 fish. I'm not complaining. Some smacked a orange stumlator on top.

NetBoy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ georgia-outdoors.com message board ] [ FAQ ]