Appreciation

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ georgia-outdoors.com message board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Lloyd on August 21, 1998 at 11:10:43:

Now that I am scratching chiggers after hanging deer stands, now that I've sold my Jon boat, now that my 5-weight is broken and apparently lost by UPS, I guess my fishing season is winding down. I still read the posts to this board everyday and continue to copy and file information for later use. This has been my first full year of fishing of any kind; I've bought and fished with three spinning rods and three fly rods and like doing all of it. I've taken suggestions from the board on places to go, techniques to use, things to avoid; and I thank all of you who have given me a good jump-start toward learning to fish. In particular I want to single out Hooker and Flyguy, both of whom contribute to the board regularly and with great knowledge. I have gotten tips on flyfishing (Flyguy) and on spinfishing and general insights to water and biology (Hooker). And both of them have taken me fishing. Thanks, also, to Aaron for the board. The only sour note the past year has been the occasional partisanship and name-calling, which is now suppressed, I hope for good.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ georgia-outdoors.com message board ] [ FAQ ]