****Trade a Fly Fishing Trip!****

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ georgia-outdoors.com message board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Scott Maxwell on August 29, 1998 at 20:21:27:

Have you ever wished that you could fish world famous trout water, but have not because you dont have the money to pay for a guided trip and don't want to go it on your own and be frustrated because you dont have any idea of where to fish, what flies to use, dont have a drift boat, etc ?.....Have you ever wanted to explore hidden trout streams in the high Rocky Mountains of Colorado or Montana, but dont know which of those blue lines on the map hold trout and where you can get access? I have a web page and would like to (free of charge) hook up anglers with other anglers across the state, country, world, who would be interested in trading a trip. That is, you act as guide and host to another angler on your home water, and he will guide and host you on his home water. I believe that this would be a great way for anglers who cannot afford a guided trip to have a pleasant, successful fishing trip and meet other anglers in the process. If you would like to participate, just visit my web page at http://www.page.az.net/scud and email me with the information on the trip you have to offer, and where you would like to fish. You can name a specific place or just take offers. I will post your information on my web page. Please pass the word to make this a success! Thanks, Scott scud@page.az.net

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ georgia-outdoors.com message board ] [ FAQ ]