Re: Skeet, Trap or Sporting Clays Shooting

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ georgia-outdoors.com message board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Moye on August 31, 1998 at 09:56:59:

In Reply to: Skeet, Trap or Sporting Clays Shooting posted by Robb on August 26, 1998 at 21:19:14:

Robb there are sporting clay and skeet ranges all around the state. I would like to invite you to visit my home club The Meadows. It is located in Smarr,Ga. about 12 miles north of Macon right off I-75. The Meadows was the site of the 1998 U.S. Open Sporting Clay Championships. It is run by Peter and Wendy Crabtree. Both are well known in international shooting circles as excellent coaches and really nice people. The Meadows only offers sporting clays and 5 stand, but the layout is through rolling woodlands of the Piedmont. If you would like to call the Meadows the number is 912-994-9910. The course is open Tuesday - Sunday.> I know this is a fishing message board but I'm seeking info from outdoorsman in general. I'm new to the Atlanta area and am interested in pursuing my hobbing of shotgunning for skeet, trap of sporting clays. Are there any ranges, gun clubs, etc. that are open to the public in the area? Greatly appreciate any info.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ georgia-outdoors.com message board ] [ FAQ ]