Re: Water Conditions ???

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ georgia-outdoors.com message board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Superchub on September 06, 1998 at 16:06:44:

In Reply to: Re: Water Conditions ??? posted by RSB on September 05, 1998 at 09:14:23:

Sorry fo the late reply....I didn't check the board or e-mail last night. I dropped Hooker a similar responce...
Several of us floated at Jones B. Sunday am. Aaron and his group floated all the way to holcomb bridge this am...My daughter and I had to stop at the boat ramp and head home....fishing was slow-medium at Jones B..(i'm not complaining!!)...they were hitting caddis, nymph and zugs....I got 8....the rapalas and spinners were not producing.... ask Aaron for late day water report..at 11:00 it was very low and light green stain. I would suspect aaron's group did better further down the river. We actually caught a few rainbows just above the ramp...but mostly browns....the fish color at Jones B. is still not extraordinary... I found the browns a little sluggish but those bows were feisty...shallow fishing was the key. I caught two nice browns on the caddis..one right on top and one on the retreive..the others were taking the zug ( dropper off the caddis) E-mail me with your e-mail address.. alot of times I don't check the board....
Later, SC

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ georgia-outdoors.com message board ] [ FAQ ]