Re: Trout update

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ georgia-outdoors.com message board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by spinner on September 07, 1998 at 08:59:52:

In Reply to: Trout update posted by Spinner on September 06, 1998 at 22:05:18:

> Hello,
> The reason you guys haven't heard from me is that I have been chasing that trout that I call the Ghost trout morning and night because trout season closes in 24 days up here...Tonight when I came back to my truck the game warden was there...He was laughing...He said.....I have seen you here so many times...You must think that big trout is in there....IT ISN'T...He drove me to the spot to park and gave me directions to the hole..I have my polaroid camera all load up and my camo and rod and reel are sitting by the door..I am going to be at the hole at first light...Wish me luck!!!***Spinner***
Hi!!
I found the hole..caught a couple little ones right away..Tried some Rooster Tails..Got a couple of real nice hits on them..Have any of you had any luck in replacing the trebles on the rooster tails???They don't seem sharp enough for a good set..I ended up catching a couple 18 inchers on a Panther Martin...I lost a lot on the rooster tails...I just bought them to try something new..There always another day...I caught a total of nine trout today..May they all become 20 inchers some day..Spinner..

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ georgia-outdoors.com message board ] [ FAQ ]