reporting unusual incidents on the river

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ message board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Capt. Harlan Trammell on August 18, 1997 at 11:13:37:

if you see unusual incidents e.g., erosion problems, spills, etc. document the problem with dates, times, photos, video,etc..and call the riverkeeper office at 404.816.9888. for suspected hazardous spills call epd emergency response at 1.800.241.4113. fish kills/gasping fish/belly up-706.629.1259.

did anyone fishing the horseshoe bend area notice foam chunks on aug 17--need info.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ message board ] [ FAQ ]