a little HELP! (spring fling)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ georgia-outdoors.com message board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by phisher on December 09, 1997 at 06:20:53:

hey now,
I'm gonna start working on a schedule for the weekend (totally flexible of course!) If someone could email me the sunrise and set times for April 3rd thru 5th, it would be a start. I figure the fisherman know when to be on and off the streams based on that.:)
I have a coupla fly tiers who want to give seminars and a few good cooks too! How many would be willing to show up on Fri April 3rd (afternoon) and stay thru Sun April 5th? that would be two nights with two days of fishing! with seminars, tutorials and stories to take up the down time :)
I've been involved with sci-fi conventions and I could see something like that here! on a smaller more intimate scale. If someone can contact Unicoi state park and find out about reserving room, we'll see how far this can go. If not, we can just agree on a stream to take over :)
Please e-mail me or post to NGTO !
I'll make the schedule just let me know (who you are, when you're coming, and what can you do!) Many of you I've got that info, but I'm not sure what to do with it until we get the schedule going!
I look forward to seeing all of you (maybe in six months I can have pics of you guys here :) so let us make this work!
I say we shoot for two days since many of us will be taking a four hour or more drive. I'm willing to put a coupla' hundred bucks and even more man hours (duh, this page should atest to that:) into this project. Because I think it will be a great teaching and learning experience for all involved!
We can start meeting on Fri afternoon and disband on Sunday. But we must find a place where we can all be on those twonights, we can seperate in the mornings and search out our phishing holes. Unicoi state park has been recommended, would this be a good place for us all to gather? I suspect a very diverse group :) probably a group of our size will need reservations and therefore a small monetary deposit :(
we need to look into this NOW!
let me know your feelings,
phisher@mindspring.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: