PDA

View Full Version : DH Stockings

Bill Couch
11-30-00, 12:42 PM
Volunteers:

Your efforts have been a great help at the Whitewater and Paces Mill sites. I hope we can get another group together to help out next Thursday, 12/7/00. Please pass the word.

Everything will be the same as previous stockings. Bring your own 5 gallon bucket. Volunteers should meet at Whitewater Park at 11:00 am. Please be prepared to carry buckets of fish from the stocking truck to mid-river. Waders are recommended.

Please e-mail bill couch at:
rbt@america.net to confirm so we can get a head count, secure the correct number of temporary parking passes, and have a method of getting in touch with everyone if we have problems and need to cancel.

To get to Whitewater park from downtown Atlanta: take I 75 north to the Mt. Paran Exit. Go right on Mt Paran to Harris Trail, then left on Harris trail to Whitewater Creek Road. Go left on Whitewater Creek Rd about 1/2 mile and turn right into the park entrance. Go to parking lot and look or wait for the stocking truck. I will leave early and be there on/or before 11:00. I hope your fishing has been great.

Bill