PDA

View Full Version : New Member

NorthHall135
12-28-03, 12:20 AM
i just started fly fishing and man is it addictingand i love this website. I live in Hall county anybody live around there?

Josh Barnett
12-28-03, 01:18 PM
Welcome...

Glad to have you here, buddy!

Joshua Barnett

------------------
Joshua Barnett
caddisfly08@yahoo.com
1-706-354-8500

Call me for all your flies!

TheEndlessEnigma
12-28-03, 02:50 PM
yes i just came back to hall county .... we will have to wet a line sometime. i just moved back to good old murrayville and can always use new fishing buddies.

[This message has been edited by TheEndlessEnigma (edited 12-28-2003).]

NorthHall135
01-04-04, 10:59 PM
sorry it took so long for me to repliy, internet actin up. id like to go fishin with someone that actually knows how to fly-fish all i do is tie a haires ear on and cast it out(works pretty good) but id like to learn new stuff about fly fishing.

flytyinfisherman
01-04-04, 11:46 PM
hey north hall ,
welcome to the board ,
you are in a good area not far from the dh and can still hiot all the mtn streams , hope you enjoy this place as much as i do
good luck and tight lines

------------------
beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy---benjamin franklin

Josh Barnett
01-05-04, 03:22 PM
We'll have to meet up, and I'll teach you the trade of fishing Smith's Creek.

Joshua Barnett

------------------
Joshua Barnett
caddisfly08@yahoo.com
1-706-354-8500

Call me for all your flies!

Timberdogg
01-05-04, 03:57 PM
I live in Sugar Hill, not too close, but not too far, and have good river access. Come on down, we can fish the river or the lake- Lanier or the one in my sub. I'm a beginner also, so I can't teach, but I can learn!

TheEndlessEnigma
01-05-04, 05:18 PM
well i am not much of a teacher. but i can offer little tidbitshere and there. he can teach you the smith creek tricks and i can teach you the anywhere else tricks. haha just kidding but if you wanna go hit the tallulah river with me sometime soon you are welcome the burton browns are starting to head upstream a bit ..... and they are BIG!