PDA

View Full Version : What is the Hydrogroup?

PapaDoc
02-10-05, 10:18 PM
I have read for some time about the superheroes known as the Hydrogroup? In fact, I saw one of the immortals at our Dreamland gathering whom seemed to be fueled by a certain Anheiser establishment.
What is the Hydrogroup?
Thanks.

BrandonT
02-10-05, 10:24 PM
I think it's an association of folks who don't know how to wade and always keep falling in the water... hence, they're always wet. ;)

skibum
02-10-05, 11:30 PM
And to think i almost rode with him.. Most times i'm the DD and his taxi home.. I think Steve held that honor tonight ;) Hydrogroup membership is only a secret handshake away.. The Hydrogroup evolution is a stepping stone to the true flyfishing headmasters, the Tweedsmen.. Ya gotta start low on the food chain and we is it...lol Firewalker will of course explain this to greater detail ( ;) ), it's a small group of Hooch flyfishers giving trout everywhere a sore lip!! :)

zacmac2112
02-11-05, 02:31 AM
as the tweedsman 2005 inductee, and a dedicated marietta DH hoocher, you guys need beware. theres a new wave of hydros out there, including myself so make way to the 2005 tweedsman...

it was nice to meet all of yall and to those of us whom are still young enough to enjoy Anheiser Products, yall elders, we respect you and will allow you to live vicariously through us youngins' (or at least i speak for myself).

chuckwagon
02-11-05, 08:29 AM
Congrates on that new "SWEET" Boo! I bet you slept with it last night! Awww now tell the truth! cw

Gray ghost
02-11-05, 10:13 AM
Zacmac2112 you lucky dog ! Winning the nice rod on your Birthday also. Listen make sure you buy some lottery tickets this weekend and if you hit hook us all up. :)

Thebarber
02-11-05, 02:48 PM
Congrads on winning the Boo! Speaking of the DH over 285, as I coming home last night after being skunked in the raffle last night. I noticed a horseshoe in the middle of 285. Zac I think you dropped it on your way back to marrietta.. (haha). Congrads hope to see you on the DH.

Signed "the envious DH'er"

Thebarber
02-11-05, 02:53 PM
Doc,
Apparently we found the Hydrogroups kryptonite. "Head for the mountains"

GUTHOOKED
02-11-05, 10:34 PM
In more ways than one. ;)

skibum
02-12-05, 06:20 PM
lol....no comment ;)