PDA

View Full Version : Hello NGTO... from cartersville.

HIGHLAND OUTFITTERS
08-06-05, 12:05 AM
I just wanted to say hello to everyone here, and send out an invitaion to come visit us. We are Highland outfitters. We are a new Platnum ORVIS dealer in Cartersville, and hope to become more involved with NGTO and the fishing industry in N.Ga. in the near future. I hope to meet you all in the near future, either in the shop, at events, or on the water.

Mark

The Ole Man
08-06-05, 08:50 AM
Hi Mark
Welcome, and good to see you posting. Hope you got my email ok. Look forward to meeting with you all and discussing a possible NGTO sponsorship in the near future. I understood you to say that you had previously been a long time reader at NGTO----did you ever have a Message Board name ?

HIGHLAND OUTFITTERS
08-06-05, 04:35 PM
Hello Ole Man, Yeah I got the email OK. I made a copy of it to foward to David, Don, and Gary to review. Right now they're in Florida Redfish and Tarpon fishing. I know, it's rough but somebodies got to do it. I just wish it was me. Yeah I've been a long time member of NGTO, although lately Mostly just lurking. My screen name was, and still is Kayakerguy. I used to frequent the waters alot with Fire Walker and Greenz. Please don't hold that against me (Just kidding Luke). I've attended several flings and volunteered to help the DNR with stocking in the DH program. I may have even be known in certain circles as the Owner of Kootenai Custom Rods. I hope we can work things out in a way to that will best support NGTO. I do have an idea about sponsoring that I would like to discuss via email or phone. You've alreay got my email, if you want to call me you can on my cell at 770-363-4830 or at the office on monday at 770-387-9881. Look foward to talking soon. Mark

Rick Padgett
08-07-05, 08:08 PM
Glad to have you aboard!

Rick

Speck
08-08-05, 01:39 AM
Welcome aboard HO, and best of luck in the biz.

Windknot
08-08-05, 08:36 AM
Welcome aboard, Mark & HO. Best of luck in the business.

Don

Drifter
08-08-05, 10:08 AM
Welcome back Mark!

BTW...the REI tent I got from you has been getting a workout. It just got back from Yellowstone Saturday. Hope all is well.

HIGHLAND OUTFITTERS
08-09-05, 11:00 AM
Thanks everyone I hope to meet you all soon! Drifter, Glad to hear the tent is getting a good work out, and good to hear from you again. Stop by for a visit somtime.
Mark

Fire Walker
08-14-05, 01:39 PM
Good to hear from you old timer! I have a question about the little green number you built. Would also like to come across a Rootbeer. Are they still around???;) Good to see that your still in the biz. Ever pass the boards? :P Give me a call sometime 770 842-1525 Later bro

HIGHLAND OUTFITTERS
08-15-05, 12:57 AM
Hey Luke, I think I can still get those blanks. Do you want the same reelseat and guides that are on my prototype rod? I can change it up for you, or keep it the same your call. Just let me know. As for the the rod I built for you... You know it has a lifetime warranty, so just bring it by and I'll take care of it.
Mark