NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Blogs > phlyster
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Update!

Posted 07-07-13 at 03:57 PM by phlyster
Updated 04-22-14 at 11:38 PM by phlyster
Hey guys. I'm on summer break right now. I haven't been fishing at all in a long while. I just haven't felt much like it really. Maybe the old desire will creep back in. Last time I was going regular was to Duke's Creek. Then my pass expired and I was gonna get a new one but I didn't for some reason I guess I was being passive. So... school... Well, I really enjoyed my world history II class though as well as my English classes. I'm also looking forward to world lit. And I want to take world history I, as well as U.S. History I & II. I had to take a bunch of remedial classes, only 2 math's were required and I chose to take non-science major chemistry and biology before taking science-major chem & bio since I am a science major but it's been a while since I took either of those subjects in highschool, like 9 years at the time I started. This fall I'll be taking general chemistry I, pre-calculus, and psychology of adjustment, weight training, an advanced swimming. Last semester I took a tennis class which was great fun! I also became lifeguard/cpr/first aid certified. A month or two ago I learned to solve the Rubik's cube and I'm now somewhat of a speed cuber, lol, I've been working hard at learning all the algorithms. Ok well that is my update. Enjoy!
Total Comments 0

Comments

Recent Blog Entries by phlyster