NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Blogs > Buck Henry
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rate this Entry

Time Waits for No One.........

Posted 11-04-13 at 09:52 PM by Buck Henry
Sorry I could not make the Fall Fling, but I had more pressing family matters to take care of last weekend. I drove my Mom and Dad down to Savannah so that my Mom could see her brother Tom, who lives in Orlando. My cousins drove their parents up from Florida and we met in Savannah for the weekend. Our folks are all getting up there in age and all have health issues that preclude them from travelling far on their own anymore. This could very well have been the last time they will ever see each other. I am exhausted from the experience, but it was worth the effort to allow a sister and brother to hug and laugh together one last time.
Total Comments 0

Comments

Recent Blog Entries by Buck Henry