NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

im driving again now

Posted 07-03-08 at 10:15 AM by TheEndlessEnigma
with some miproved strength and stamina i am now able to get out in the car some today. i may ride up in the mountains today and if i find a cheesy hole to fishh in i may wet a line for a few minutes but still cat do anything major yet..... makes me happy just to be able to get out some now!!!!! cabin fever may go away for a bit
Hall of Fame Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

tough day in some ways ... cabin fever sertting in!

Posted 06-28-08 at 06:39 PM by TheEndlessEnigma
thanks for the encouragement guys I really appreciate it. it has been a tough past couple of days just due to the fact I am getting a bit of cabin fever as my strength is improving in leaps and bounds. I can now walk around the house a couple of times. My abscess on my neck is literally gone exect for a bit the size of a pea so ... maybe i can not have to worry about that much longer. THANK GOD!!! I am eating like a horse too LOL. I got in the pool today for the first time and that was just...
Hall of Fame Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

health is improving

Posted 06-26-08 at 08:57 AM by TheEndlessEnigma
Updated 06-28-08 at 06:49 PM by TheEndlessEnigma
just thought i would blog that the health is improving ... my stamina and lung capacity is improving daily and my blood sugar is really starting to get almost too low on a constant basis. Hopefully, also, i can reduce my insulin amounts and eventually go back to being diet controlled again soon. The abscess in my neck is almost gone as well which will make me quite happy cause the constant packing and repacking of antisceptic gauze is really annoying. Some of my prescritions are ending and it...
Hall of Fame Member
Posted in Uncategorized