NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Blogs > TroutTackler
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Windshield Memorials

Posted 07-10-08 at 04:28 PM by TroutTackler
When did it become a good idea to dedicate the windshield of your car to a lost loved one? I saw an Explorer today that had a huge sticker on the entire back windshield that said, "In Memory of My Friend, John Doe (?) 1980-2007."

Who had this idea in the first place? "Hey, I miss my bud... I know... I'll dedicate a piece of glass on my car to them..."

Shwat in de heck??
Native
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Chattooga Boating Issue

Posted 07-10-08 at 04:26 PM by TroutTackler
I know I've said it many, many times, but I really hope boating isn't allowed above the 28 bridge in any way on the Chattooga. That is such a special place and is so, in part, because it offers the user solitude and a real wilderness experience. If boating is allowed now, it will never be reverted. If boating is allowed now, that place will never be the same - it will simply be "another river."
Native
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Does it have to be fishing related?

Posted 07-10-08 at 04:24 PM by TroutTackler
If these blogs don't have to be fishing related, I'll probably be posting some random stuff from time to time. It always feels good to get stuff off your chest, so maybe that's what I'll do here.
Native
Posted in Uncategorized