NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

when you should just stay at home...

Posted 07-14-08 at 11:50 AM by Naturally_Fly
you ever have one of those days that you should just stay at home...here is one for me...

i was headed up to my parents cabin in the mountains with my better half and i talked her into trying a little hole on creek where i pulled out two bows before...and as we get up to town she is telling me how she doesnt know how long ill get to fish b/c of whatever reason but i talk her into it and letting me try...well we get to the stream and she just wants to sit in the car which was fine...
Formerly Known as Orange_Spokes
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lake Lanier 6.27.08

Posted 06-28-08 at 08:40 AM by Naturally_Fly
after a rough day at work(rough week)i finally got to wet line down at my in-laws before dinner...i took my little 5' 3wt with me..i had a biot bodied hackle fly and BHmarch brown nymph as a dropper...sure enough i tried around the dock and landed this nice little bream on the dropper...

... i landed a bunch of small bream...it would have been perfect for using as bait...then i hooked into...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

man this awesome...

Posted 06-26-08 at 02:20 PM by Naturally_Fly
man this is great we have a blog now...well i havent been fishing as much lately, but i have been tying up some old school patterns...ill post them later...
Posted in Uncategorized