NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Blogs > Fishin' with Meaux an' l'Ange du Bayou
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ev'ry once in awhile, I git a hankerin' to write up memoirs of a perticklerly good story regardin' somethin' int'restin' or ennertainin' that has happened to Meaux an' me. It gener'ly involves fishin' somewhere or t'other, be it the 'Hooch, Crooked River, The Okefenokee, or one of the inumerable bayous to be found along the Gu'f coasts of Louisiana, Miss'ippi, an' Alabamastan.

I hope enny readers that come across this little un-official blog enjoy a-readin' it jes' as much as I have enjoyed "talkin' with mah fingers."

-Swamp Angel

People, Places, and Events What? You mean da title ain't good 'nuff at 'splainin; what dis is about?
Old

Fall Fling 2011

Posted 11-05-11 at 07:15 PM by Swamp Angel
Updated 10-03-13 at 10:50 AM by Swamp Angel
Ya know, chere, it has done been a real good day. First of all, I got to sleep in 'til nigh on six-fifteen this mornin'. That's a good two hours more sleep than I usually git.

Me an' mah wife, Meaux (that rhymes with "geaux" and if you can't figger it out, ask any ol' LSU fan an' they'll tell you how to say it properly) have been a-lookon' forward to this day fer a while now. It's significance includes being the day of the NGTO Fall Fling,as well as the meeting of my LSU Tigers with...
President