NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

this years trout fishing

Posted 06-02-13 at 07:35 PM by austinv
this year has been a wet cool spring wich has made for great fishing. the water levels are high and food is everywhere. Along with these high water levels means that the water stays cool and I know I'm just telling you stuff you already know but this great weather this year will transfer into next year. I'm sure most have noticed the larger size in the stocked trout wich most may not know is to me means we are spending more money on outdoor activities. many don't know the way our stock program work...
Native
Posted in fishing
Old

Intro to my blog

Posted 06-01-13 at 03:02 AM by austinv
Being a long time Cleveland resident I have fished most of the waters in the area from rock creek all the way over to the Chattooga river. I am a NC native born in the Franklin area fishing many of the streams there as well. I fly fish as well as live use live bait. This is my first blog just intro to me. i will be posting more just to give info on the place i love and grew up in. not all of my post will be just about fishing I'm also a deer, hog, and bear hunter who hunts mainly public land. I...
Native
Posted in Uncategorized