NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Blogs > The Suburban Angler
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Norway 2015 no. 1

Posted 05-12-15 at 04:59 PM by The Suburban Angler
Hi Guys,
We're still over here in Norway, but I wanted to go ahead and let you all know that I have posted a bunch of pictures on Instagram, Facebook and on TheSuburbanAngler.com and I have a ton more pictures to come yet! I haven't had the chance to fish yet, we're heading to Sweden on Thursday and I may get a chance there, but I'm definitely going to try to fish here in Oslo on Sunday after we return.
I hope you're all doing well,
Stramme Linjer (tight lines),...
Native
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

WNC Fly Fishing Expo 2014

Posted 12-30-14 at 07:10 PM by The Suburban Angler
Evenin' Folks,
I finally got around to putting up a fresh post on The Suburban Angler, it's a quick over view of my trip up to the Western North Carolina Fly Fishing Expo. I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Thanks,
-Nick
Native
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Smith's Creek Delayed Harvest: A Sure Thing

Posted 11-11-14 at 09:10 AM by The Suburban Angler
Morning Folks,
I posted a new blog over at The Suburban Angler about my experience fishing the Smith's Creek Delayed Harvest. I had a wonderful experience and can't wait to go back and try again! Maybe next time I'll even catch a fish!
Hope you're all doing well!
Tight Lines,
-Nick
Native
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Year Round Georgia Trout Season | GA DNR Press Release

Posted 11-04-14 at 05:30 PM by The Suburban Angler
Hey Guys,
Just a quick post on The Suburban Angler today to try and help spread the word about the upcoming DNR public meetings concerning the possibility of creating a year round trout season. I plan to attend the Gainesville meeting, I hope to see you there!
-Nick
Native
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First Cast: A Tacky Fly Box

Posted 10-23-14 at 09:14 AM by The Suburban Angler
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to let you know that I've posted a review of the Tacky Fly Box over on my website. These boxes are pretty cool and mine has saved me from dumping all my flies in the water more than once! Let me know what you think of my review, thanks!
http://www.thesuburbanangler.com/201...y-fly-box.html
Native
Posted in Uncategorized