NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > splatek16
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between splatek16 and vivalahef
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. vivalahef
    05-19-17 03:25 PM
    vivalahef
    Dude,
    I must say (and I'm probably not the first) that some of your posts have really gotten me wanting to scratch the itch of getting on specks/bluelining. I've had stints in the past where I've done some exploring but never quite got it down. I ended up buying Steve Hudson's Bluelining 101 and that was a great resource on how to plan and execute bluelining trips and such, but my issue is simply being overwhelmed with all the land/topo maps(like 3 dozen+ in N Ga alone) available. Its funny after getting on some monsters on the Soque recently has me jonesing to get on some small specks. Do you have any guidance on a specific topo map or maps you would recommend to another new blueliner? I attached the link of the online topo site I have been exploring to show you what I'm looking at. Obviously any insight would be fantastic as you have just been killing it recently. Thanks! - Drew
    https://data.fs.usda.gov/geodata/ras...ons/states.php