NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Chuck Morris
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between Chuck Morris and gawhitetail
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. gawhitetail
    04-07-14 07:54 PM
    gawhitetail
    Hello Chuck,

This is Dionne-Gawhitetail's wife. I met you at the NGTO pre-cookout last Friday night. You might recall I was asking you what kind of hairs you were using to tie your stimulators. We talked for a short time about different hairs, their anatomy, and what they are used for. We also discussed how much space it takes to store it all. My husband later told me that you were a Guru. :0

I heard today via Mark that you lost your Dachshund. I am very attached to my Frenchie. I am so sorry that you and Doris had to suffer the loss of your friend in such a way. My heart breaks for you, Doris and your doggie that you had this experience. Nothing I can say will make it any better but I just wanted you to know that Adam and I are thinking about you. We understand how bad this loss can make us feel. All I can do is send our hugs to you.

Regards,

Adam and Dionne Smith