NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Fishbreath
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between Fishbreath and fishace
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. fishace
    04-08-10 05:16 PM
    fishace
    hey landon,
    smokies were great thanks for asking. i only caught one but that was one more then all the other people there and it was really pretty so it was enough to satisfy me. i sent you a pm before i saw the visitor message so if you cant fish thats fine, im usually free now that soccer season is over so whenever you want im game.
  2. Fishbreath
    04-08-10 03:53 PM
    Fishbreath
    Hey james I'm busy. I'm probably gonna volunteer at the Vets thing for saturday. How was the smokies? Me and a buddy went up a blue line yesterday and absolutely had a blast with the brookies
  3. fishace
    04-04-10 11:28 PM
    fishace
    hey landon,
    you got plans for this upcoming saturday? i might be going to fish a creek ive never tried for bluegills and bass if you want you can come.
    james