NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > fishace
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between fishace and tboy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. fishace
    07-06-10 02:32 PM
    fishace
    hey seth, wanna fish this week?
  2. tboy
    04-09-10 02:48 PM
    tboy
    aright, sounds good. we'll have to find a date. An adult probably wont be too hard to find. I'll meet your folks somewhere along the way anyway..
    check it again, both landon and i have replied.
  3. fishace
    04-09-10 02:11 PM
    fishace
    p.s. i found the group, suggestion a trip on there, noone has replied.
  4. fishace
    04-09-10 02:10 PM
    fishace
    ya, i go back to school on monday. if you ever want to camp im always game. backpacking, camping, or just fishing im good. only thing is wed have to find an adult because my folks are protective like that :P
  5. tboy
    04-09-10 01:53 PM
    tboy
    oh, did you find the "NGTO kids" or under 21 group?
  6. tboy
    04-09-10 01:53 PM
    tboy
    do you go back to school next week? cause im lookin to fish monday tuesday or wednesday. possibly camping. (only reason im off is cause im homeschooled and am finishing everything today.)
  7. fishace
    04-08-10 11:32 PM
    fishace
    ok,
    whenever you want to just pm me.
  8. tboy
    04-08-10 07:02 PM
    tboy
    yeah, Im on spring break right now. Landon and I were in helen all day yesterday and I really dont have the funds or time to get back up there this week. I am being locked in the house tomorrow to study for the ACT im taking on saturday... sry man. We will def be able to soon tho! this is prime time!
  9. fishace
    04-08-10 04:22 PM
    fishace
    hey seth,
    was wondering if your on spring break right now? i just got back from the smokies and wanted to find someone to go fish with. if your not busy im free till monday.