NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Remoh
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between Remoh and Buck Henry
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Remoh
    08-24-15 08:57 PM
    Remoh
    Hey Clark. Had a little time to think about this vest Thing. I know your nephew would appreciate the vest the most. Don't wait until Christmas. Get him on the water quick. He may be the future of NGTO. Send me a mailing address and I will .........Tight lines buddy. We need to have another feud for entertainment factor... Always love your post. My arm is looking really good. Function is better, still needs lots of stretching therapy. I'm just going through my trout fly tying stuff and I'll send that to Baldea unless you want to get your nephew fly tying. Better than video games. Let me know and I can send it in one package. I may have a rod also for your nephew let me check. You may have to help me with a little postage. I'm enjoying my life down here. Best Regards, Bern
  2. Remoh
    08-12-14 03:55 AM
    Remoh
  3. Remoh
    08-12-14 03:52 AM
    Remoh
    Not sure this went through. I'll try again
  4. Remoh
    08-12-14 03:49 AM
    Remoh
    Thought you may enjoy this. Later
  5. Remoh
    08-12-14 01:57 AM
    Remoh
    Buck, the Rock and Roll thread is my favorite, buck ,I don't think many others feel the same way. They are younger. I keep trying to post some songs maybe I'm off base, but I don''t know? I guess I'm getting old. I'm going out fighting. Love you Buck
  6. Buck Henry
    07-21-14 12:51 PM
    Buck Henry
    Sorry about that man. for what it is worth, I did respond later in your thread with some (hopefully) relevant content.
  7. Remoh
    07-20-14 01:38 AM
    Remoh
    Disappointed in your response I should not have added humor. It took away from the essence of the post. I guess you missed the point.