NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Trouty Mouth
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between Trouty Mouth and sosofly
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Trouty Mouth
    02-03-14 10:27 PM
    Trouty Mouth
    Sorry that I have not seen your PM. Mine arrives sometime around the end of Feb. Build times vary, but Winter is best and into Spring/Summer can be fairly long. You would need to call Todd at Towee (please mention my name - Tom Townsend) and he can fill you in. Feel free to call me at 770-849-1478 and I'll answer any questions that you have. My boat was the original Hull #2 so I am probably the longest Towee Owner out there...
  2. sosofly
    01-24-14 03:25 PM
    sosofly
    Trouty,

I have been reading some of your post about the Towee. I am considering ordering a Calusa myself. Have you received your Calusa yet? What was the build time on the boat? I would appreciate any other pertinent info that you may be able to provide.