NGTO Message Board
Welcome to NGTO!
Home ] [ Membership ] [ Donations ] [ Feedback ] [ Stream Reviews ] [ Stream Reports ] [ Maps ] [ Events ] [ Articles ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Archives ] Message Board ] FAQ ] [ Hall of Fame ] Sponsors & Supporters ] About ] [ Witticisms ] [ Distinguished Members ]
Welcome to NGTO!

Go Back   NGTO Message Board > Steve Hudson
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Photo Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between Steve Hudson and RIVER FISHERMAN
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. RIVER FISHERMAN
    12-07-16 02:06 PM
    RIVER FISHERMAN
    Steve
    I would love to have a rod made by you.
    I'm new to flyfishing, I have been to paces 3-4 times this year. I bought a cheap rod at Cabela's on sale for $79 7-6" 4w . Then a freind of mine wanted to try to about that time they lowered their price to $59 for same rod he couldn;t aford the rod as he didn't get paid , I wanted a 8'-6" so bought one for $60 and sold my old rod to him for 60. I have said enough about the rod as I fish 3
    days aweek if weather is good. I fish for bass or anything that will bite on lures but am trying to learn to fish with flyrod, I have been retired 20 years now and love fishing. I have a boat that I built aflat bot canoe that I will trade for one if you are interested at all will send you a picture if you want. I have read 2 of your books on the toccoa and the chattahoochee.
    I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ONE OF YOUR RODS
    THANKS----AL