No trespassing sign at jones bridge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No trespassing sign at jones bridge

. I fish above the bridge at Jones bridge and walk the trail, to the right of the home owners green fence, this no trespassing sign is attached to a tree, I'm curious, I thought the land was park land? I'm just asking what's up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What side of the river is that? If you're on the Fulton county side that is country club of the south property. If you're on the Gwinnett side that is property that belongs to the checkfree corporation
    minimumexposure on IG

Comment

If you are talking about the park on the Fulton Co. side of the river you can go to the Fulton County Property map site and zoom in to see their boundaries. If you click on a parcel it will give you the details.

https://gis.fultoncountyga.gov/Apps/PropertyMapViewer

Here is an example.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by natureman; 08-01-17, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Over protective homeowner just trying to keep out perceived riff raff and trout bums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        "What's his offense?"
        "Groping for trouts in a peculiar river."
        ― William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

Comment

It's the Fulton side, I've fished above where that sign is posted for years without any issues. That's what I'm thinking, an over protective landowner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Probably not just one homeowner but the whole Country Club of the South development. A number of the Atlanta Braves players used to live there and probably still do. Someone here posted one time that they were fishing in Jones Br Park and looked up to see Tommy Glavin standing on the bank watching him fish.

Comment

I fish above there regularly never had an issue before. You can cross over to those little shoals from the Gwinnett side also but it's a bit tricky. If you get there early there is usually a decent hatch.
              We are the music-makers,
              And we are the dreamers of dreams,
              Wandering by lone sea-breakers
              And sitting by desolate streams;
              World losers and world forsakers,
              On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

Working...
              X