Steamboat Springs, Colorado.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steamboat Springs, Colorado.

My wife and I are about to do something pretty crazy. We are in the process of buying a house in Steamboat. For a life long fly fishing nut it is like moving to heaven but the thoughts of moving across country to a whole new area is pretty scary. We had bought a lot in N.C. and were planing to build but the birth of a new grand daughter out west changed everything for my boss. Will keep you posted and will continue to monitor web site for anyone visiting the area. A whole new world of rivers, streams high mountain lakes awaits with plenty of snow in between. Colorado here we come.

Enjoy the new adventure. We were there a few years back. Had a great time fishing Stagecoach and the Yampa in town.

Comment

"Moving to Steamboat ......... " I hate you ........ Not really, I just hate that it's you and not me! Beautiful area up that and at a comparatively low elevation for a ski town. Other than ski season, it's not too crowded up that way, and in short order you can get away from the crowds. Be sure to take a look at the Colorado State Forest and the west side of RMNP.

Comment

Steamboat is nice. Just remember that most of the vagabonds hang out on the west end of town.
        "If God had intended for man to only fish on weekends, He would not have created the other five days of the week."

Remember, always fight like you're the third monkey trying to get on Noah's ark.

Comment

Working...
        X