West Yellowstone Area Eats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Yellowstone Area Eats

Please give me some recommendations on restaurants in the West Yellowstone/Island Park area.
    "I have laid aside business and gone a-fishing." -Izaak Walton

Was in Island Park last month. You don't have a lot of choices. Both the Mexican and Chinese restaurants are OK. Nothing special but OK. If you find yourself down in Victor Idaho I will say that Big Hole Barbecue is really good.

Comment

I personally think Pond's in Island Park is really good. Fantastic pizza but lots of other menu items to choose from. Great place to watch UGA football! Also in Island Park is Cafe Sabor. Excellent! If you're around Hebgen Lake, you've got to eat at Happy Hour Bar; unless you have young children with you. Actually, if you eat outside, you can take children with you. Crabby Wednesday is all you can eat but they have really good burgers and more. I'm not overly impressed with most of the restaurants in West Yellowstone but Cafe Madriz is kind of unique and good. Pricey, but good.
      Happy Hour Bar 15400 Hebgen Lake Rd, West Yellowstone, Montana 59758 rated 4.7 based on 100 reviews "It's a beautiful view. It's a trail stop. If you...
      Jimmy Harris
      Unicoi Liars Club
      Unicoi Outfitters Online Store

Comment

We really enjoyed The Buffalo Bar in West Yellowstone about a month ago. Sat out back and enjoyed some live music. Excellent service and the food came very quickly. We were all pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food.

Comment

The blue bus is W.Yellowstone is great.
          Slippery Otter had good pizza and burgers

Comment

Place called "The Gusher". If you dine there, purchase a book or magazine as in about an hour after eating you will discover why it's called The Gusher ....

Comment

Just got back from West Yellowstone. The best restaurant in the area is Madison Crossing. For breakfast, go to the Running Bear. BTW, the hopper hatch is on now at the Madison.

Comment

Working...
              X