No announcement yet.

Awesome day at Cherokee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great video. Congratulations on a great day and thanks for sharing.

Comment

Mark, I was really happy to win one of the boxes of eFlyz today and now I can't wait to try 'em out! They look great.
      "What's his offense?"
      "Groping for trouts in a peculiar river."
      ― William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

Comment

great video!!
        "The wild turkey possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness"

Comment

Mark,

I had the pleasure of winning two boxes of EZ Flies at the Fling and then talking with you afterward. Thank you for donating to NGTO. I'm looking forward to fishing outside the box by using those "saltwater" and "bass" flies on Ga and NC trout.

Al

Comment

Originally posted by Jakal03 View Post
            I'll be giving a couple of your flies a chance to hook me a redfish this weekend in Charleston!
            Do any good?

FM
            The tug is the drug!

"Grow a pear!" - Groundpounder

Comment

Originally posted by fishmonger View Post
              Do any good?

FM
              Never got the chance. I was up there for our pool leagues national tournament. We did very well and had to play the whole time, so I never got a chance to wet a line.
              By reading the above post the reader hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Post may contain errors, omissions, sarcasm and humor (both attempted and actual) or other contents which might upset a Reader. If Reader has a problem with this then Reader shouldn’t read the Post or take it seriously. If Reader fails to refrain from reading or taking the Post seriously as mentioned above, then it is the Reader’s own fault and I don’t want to hear about it.
              sigpic

Comment

Nice work! Cool to see those big fish get moving after a streamer

Rich
                "Fish hard or go home!!!"

Comment

Looking forward to trying your flys on striper. I just placed an order for 4 of them. I may see you out on Lanier Saturday, if you're going to be with Josh.

Comment

Originally posted by Vandy View Post
                    Looking forward to trying your flys on striper. I just placed an order for 4 of them. I may see you out on Lanier Saturday, if you're going to be with Josh.
                    I think that is the plan. I can ship them tomorrow, or just bring them Sat.

Thanks!!

FM
                    The tug is the drug!

"Grow a pear!" - Groundpounder

Comment

if you haven't shipped them yet, just bring them with you. I am fishing early in the morning, but just leave them with Josh, if I don't see you guys on the water. I'll get them from him later. Thanks, and I'll let you know how they work out.

Comment

nice video loved it.

Comment

Working...
                        X