This is why you go to Montana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why you go to Montana

Thought some of you may enjoy pictures my summer in Montana.

The set of pics is here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jpstenz...7636118224416/

(cant seem to make it a hyperlink . . . .probably W's fault). Just cut and paste and double click on any pic to get a larger image.

Btw - none of this water is affected by the so-called government "shutdown".

Its amazing that the sun came up today, i walked my dog, went to work, called my parents and friends, paid my bills, and cooked meals without any help from the government. Hope that we can all survive tomorrow

Not too worried about this group. Stepping off my modest box of soap now.

You jes' served up a deeeeee-lishus appetizer of photographs. Got enny more? Those were great!
    If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

i never thought i'd hear myself say this, but i'd love to visit montana after seeing those pics! beautiful!

Comment

Yep. That first "hooky" brown, and the last one with the crisp fins and spots are killer fish. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

What area of Montana is this?

Comment

Many thanks for sharing your trip with us. It had all the ingredients that make for a great trip report...

Scenery
            Fish
            Babes
            Dog
            Beer

Well done!

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

Comment

Great pics...great trip

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy View Post
                What area of Montana is this?
                All pics are within 100 miles of Bozeman

Comment

Working...
                X