• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuck Morris View Post
    They Gone!

That looks like a crime scene.
    The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

HE GONE !!!!!!!!!!

Got to be careful up there, The Tuck Flu will get you and put you in the HE GONE mode for days or even weeks at a time.
      There is no known cure cause no one wants to cure it

Comment

What ever happened to "What happens on the Tuck, stays at the Tuck?" I think there is some penance for you actions.
        sigpic
        ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
        - B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.

Comment

just wondering, in the "He gone" photo, 3 people asleep, who took the pic or did I miss something about this trip?

Comment

I think Gatorbyte is gonna post the Hazel Creek trip report. Here are the miscreants that attended:

The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

Did they take the three of you out of your chairs while you were"gone" and prop you up in the woods for that picture?
              http://www.bigtflyfishing.com

Use Promo Code NGTO for 5% off

Comment

Originally posted by two feathers View Post
                just wondering, in the "He gone" photo, 3 people asleep, who took the pic or did I miss something about this trip?
                Chuck Morris looks to have taken the photo. As I don't see him anywhere else, it appears that B983 just stopped in to take a nap. And a fine nap at that!

Originally posted by Chuck Morris View Post
                If this were rocket science most of us wouldn't be doing it. - Terry Creech

Comment

Originally posted by Drifter View Post
                  I think Gatorbyte is gonna post the Hazel Creek trip report. Here are the miscreants that attended:

"50 Shades of Gray"

Just sayin...and I can because I are one

FM
                  The tug is the drug!

"Grow a pear!" - Groundpounder

Comment

EG got it regarding the photographer. I took the picture, mainly because I'm the oldest and did not need an afternoon nap!
                    I don't fish to live, but I live to fish.
                    I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

Comment

Musings from the Tuck

Pre-fishing meeting and strategy session. A little Thursday afternoon action from my cubicle.

Live action.
                      Last edited by Drifter; 12-04-14, 12:56 PM.
                      The Drifter

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

The trout have been hitting dry flies the past few days on the Tuck. Dry flies in December....gotta love it.

The Drifter

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

The Drifter

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

The Drifter

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

The Drifter

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

The Drifter

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X