No announcement yet.

NY DINOSAURS..Pic HEAVY!!....VERY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work buddy....hell of a report and glad to see SOMEONE is catching steelhead! Maybe next year we'll get you up here to have a shot at some Michigan chome.

Rich
    "Fish hard or go home!!!"

Comment

Great report brother! I'm sitting down here in Flurrida about as far from trout water as you can be so this surely made my day!

Remember to save the day in December....really hoping we can make it work!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Georgia...?feature=watch

My biggest worry is that when I'm dead my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it. ~Koos Brandt

sigpic

Comment

I am so appreciative of reports and pictures of events like these as I get to enjoy the feeling of being on trips that I know that I'll never get to take. Really enjoyed it!

Comment

Justin first and foremost my sincere thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Dude I wish I lived the life of a rock star like you. That's a sick trip. Let us know if your playing a gig anywhere in GA and when you'll be back to wet a line.

Fond memories of Whitewater, hope all is well. Don't be a stranger.
          I am officially upgrading Gatorbyte from "fly in my ointment" to "thorn in my side". If he happens to elevate himself to "pain in my a$$" I'm gonna blame it on RScott.

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zug buggin View Post
            WOW.....I just moved steelhead fishing to the top of my bucket list
            I am putting those Lakers on my list.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your dad.

You may have been off the board for awhile, but boy, did you jump back on it with both feet!!!!! Fabulous report and pix!
              New water, new species, new tackle, same old passion! Many thanks for sharing with us. Hell, it even got S Trutta fired up!

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

Comment

Folks

Thanks so very much for all the kind wishes y'all!
                The Trout Fishing Bassist,
                Bassasaurus Rex

Comment

Nice job! This is a great report and I'd have to agree with the title, those are dinosaurs. Thanks for posting and condolences for your recent loss.
                  Getting to every fishing place fast!

Comment

Working...
                  X