This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vreesor View Post
    Which Delayed Harvest section on the Tuck is the one that flows along River Road in Webster? Or is there only one?

In case I misunderstood your question....there is now a second DH on the Tuck. It's upriver of the Bryson City bridge and begins at Governor's Island (Darnell Farms). River Road (gravel) runs on one side of the river and Hwy 19 on the other.
    The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

Tuckasegee River DH Info

Thanks for the info DP. Chuck Morris called me Monday and reported he had caught one. I was beginning to wonder if they had been stocked in large numbers.

The river should be crazy full of fish now.
      The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

Was full of fish.

I was in the original DH section above Dillsboro and caught many Tigers.
        Fun day with non stop catching for 6 hours. Also caught plenty of Browns and a couple brooks.

Comment

Working...
        X