Lapland (Sweden) - Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lapland (Sweden) - Video

International Fly Fishing Film Festival film submittal from HOOKE. I liked this one.

https://vimeo.com/244264989

International flavor

Thanks for your post! I love the international aspect of our sport. I have done a WWW search for fly fishing on continents all over this planet and have been pleasantly surprised by what I have found. What a wonderful connector between different people our sport can be!

Comment

Thanks for the link! Beautiful country, beautiful fish, and soothing music.

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

Comment

Fly fishing transcends borders. It's a universal language that we all understand beyond whatever your native tounge is.
        Thanks for the post it's definitely an inspiring video.

It also reminded me I need to send in my Loop rod to be repaired.
        "Something to think about: If you fish the wrong fly long and hard enough, it will sooner or later become the right fly."
        ~John Gierach~

Trophies are relative

Comment

very cool video...

agree with all the above statements. This is especially interesting to me right now. I am fortunate enough to have a trip planned to Finland and Finnish Lapland next June and am devouring all the info I can before I get there.

There are no shortcuts to any place worth going--Beverly Sills

Comment

I was in Sweden last summer visiting family in Stockholm.. Wish I had to time to venture north for some fishing, but the trip was family oriented. Now, I really want to go back ! The all day sun is rather unique. Exceptional video you posted. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Working...
            X