Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twin World Class Monsters of the Hooch!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    S
    Originally posted by buckman1 View Post
    This is the largest pow-wow that I can remember since that infamous day in 2016 when my savage 9 yr old (at the time) daughter kept 4 or 5 trout to eat from the Chattooga DH... on May 16.
    I remember that one!



    My thoughts, y’all...
    - great fish Phil!
    -I prefer “seasoned angler” to “old timer,” whippersnappers. Old Timers were darn fine pocket knives when American made.
    -and I still miss Sasquatch he would have been a hoot on this thread like reading a transcript of a dale gribble monologue from king of the hill man that guy was funny
    Last edited by terry creech; 02-05-19, 11:19 PM.
    sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
    "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by terry creech View Post
      S

      I remember that one!



      My thoughts, y’all...
      - great fish Phil!
      -I prefer “seasoned angler” to “old timer,” whippersnappers. Old Timers were darn fine pocket knives when American made.
      -and I still miss Sasquatch he would have been a hoot on this thread like reading a transcript of a dale gribble monologue from king of the hill man that guy was funny
      Hell Terry, what would Remoh have said on this thread, lol?! He was great as well. Thanks for the compliment sir!
      Last edited by Philhutch80; 02-06-19, 05:16 AM.
      #JBNavy

      "Everyday is a new life to a wise man."
      -Chinese Proverb

      “At sunrise everything is luminous but not clear.”
      -Norman Maclean

      "We are what we hunt."
      -PH

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by terry creech View Post
        S

        I remember that one!



        My thoughts, y’all...
        - great fish Phil!
        -I prefer “seasoned angler” to “old timer,” whippersnappers. Old Timers were darn fine pocket knives when American made.
        -and I still miss Sasquatch he would have been a hoot on this thread like reading a transcript of a dale gribble monologue from king of the hill man that guy was funny
        Heck yeah - that was buckman1 's kid, if memory serves - man that was awesome.
        This here is just as fun.
        Phil, I've already told you: GREAT FISH! I've seen you handle fish and you are one of the best at it.
        The fact that you have dedicated yourself to learning the ways, hanging with the best anglers on the river, adapting... you've figured it out. Well done, sir!
        The fact the fishing report is linked to this ought to actually bring in a bunch of younger anglers that pine for forums that parallel Jersey Shore but on the interwebz...
        This thread is the best thing to have happened to NGTO since the update!

        Buck H: safe places with hookers sounds great. Can I use that in my college class... doh!

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Gatorbyte View Post
          Hah. This was fun. Not pictured EG and 1908
          Originally posted by Philhutch80 View Post
          Boy howdy, now I truly know I have made it when Gatorbyte comments on my thread!!!

          Phil, I believe this is mainly my torment because he was sad we didn't go fishing with him. . Ya haven’t made it until they start making memes about ya.
          Last edited by THE EG; 02-06-19, 11:06 AM.
          If this were rocket science most of us wouldn't be doing it. - Terry Creech

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by THE EG View Post






            Phil, I believe this is mainly my torment because he was sad we didn't go fishing with him. . Ya haven’t made it until they start making memes about ya.

            EG... I have no idea what you're talking about...

            ​​​​​​​I think it's time for a good old-fashioned ngto raffle
            There are no shortcuts to any place worth going--Beverly Sills

            Comment


            • #81
              It’s time for Phil to come clean... He caught those fish on a #22 midge tipped with corn.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by buckman1 View Post
                It’s time for Phil to come clean... He caught those fish on a #22 midge tipped with corn.
                AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Wax worms... It was wax worms Joey.... I found Big T's secret to how he charms his pet trout with them and the mother hens got mad and ate the wrong thing and here we are.
                #JBNavy

                "Everyday is a new life to a wise man."
                -Chinese Proverb

                “At sunrise everything is luminous but not clear.”
                -Norman Maclean

                "We are what we hunt."
                -PH

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by buckman1 View Post
                  It’s time for Phil to come clean... He caught those fish on a #22 midge tipped with corn.
                  With a barbed hook !
                  BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

                  Exodus 29:18
                  Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    What pound test line were you using on the spinning rods. Do you use mono of fluro? Jig size?
                    "The secret of my influence has always been that it remained secret" -Salvador Dali

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X