Day at JB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day at JB

The kids and I went to Jones bridge today. Have to say I knew the day would be fun when I found parking at the boat ramp!

The list:
    1. The sand side of the island had no one there for a couple of hours. To be honest I never go as it's usually packed.

2. Kids played even built a hooch sand castle!

3. Found a nice rock for lunch. Again just us.

4. Ran some fun water. Was clear and low.

5. Ended the day with a few fish as well.

Would be alot of fun to get ppl together. Fish, float, eat, hang. Even the kids.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Awesome post! And thanks for keeping those cuties safe with life jackets, you can never be too safe out there!
    BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
    Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Originally posted by fishnpreacher View Post
      Awesome post! And thanks for keeping those cuties safe with life jackets, you can never be too safe out there!
      Thanks. Yeah I keep their life jackets on when in the river. They don't complain (too much) because the water is cold.

Even in low flow the current can get u. I ended up helping a couple that tipped their conoe. It had gotten side ways against a tree. It was not easy to get it out of the current. Luckily they fell out before the tree.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Very Nice!!!
        Lake Lanier & Brevard NC

Comment

Best post of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X