Stockers at Jones bridge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stockers at Jones bridge

Been working nights lately but managed to break a way for a couple of hours at JB today.

Pics are not the best and nothing impressive but they are fun and bitting.

Dropped the boat in and drifted down past the shoals. Caught 10 or so in deeper runs. Most on a sinking ant and a blue back nymph I got from Big T's website.

It's crazy hot but the fish are biting and the water is clean and cool.. so go fishing!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Cool. Thanks for the report. I'm hoping to get out there myself before this rain hits.
    Hi my name is Charles and I'm a fishaholic.

Some days I'm the hook and some days I'm the fish.

Instagram @charles_the_toothsmith

Comment

I caught a 17 inch rainbow yesterday below the dam, my biggest out of the Hooch so far. He looked fresh out of the truck and didn't put up as much fight as some of the 12 inchers I caught but it was fun catching a fish that size out of the Hooch.

Comment

Originally posted by JCinGeorgia View Post
        I caught a 17 inch rainbow yesterday below the dam, my biggest out of the Hooch so far. He looked fresh out of the truck and didn't put up as much fight as some of the 12 inchers I caught but it was fun catching a fish that size out of the Hooch.
        Wow. Nice!
        I know they stock some larger ones but they seem to avoid me .

I ran into the river through ATL guide, Owen at JB. He caught a nice stocked rainbow as well. Hope it's ok I post this from IG

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a good trip, I always forget about the black ant. I need to tie a few of those for the box.
          http://www.bigtflyfishing.com

[

Use Promo Code NGTO for 5% off

Comment

Originally posted by JCinGeorgia View Post
            They stock 17” trout??
            All fishermen are liars except you and I...and I’m not so sure about you.

Comment

Originally posted by richf7 View Post

They stock 17” trout??
              Not a lot but some. Visit the Buford hatchery some day and you’ll see ‘em.

Comment

In the DH its not uncommon to see 17-18" fish, and larger.
                BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
                Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Working...
                X