JB on 10/12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB on 10/12

Fishing JB on Saturday AM the 12th. Been out with a new knee. Its great and I'm ready to get back in her water. Anything I need to know?

Be careful with that new knee! Good luck and post some fish pics!
    BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
    Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Will do. How do I post pics? Is been a while since I've done so and I understand the procedure has changed.

Comment

Make sure to check the release schedule as the COE has been doing late evening releases and can impact JB depending on when you are going. Good luck though and take a wading staff with you.
        #JBNavy

"Everyday is a new life to a wise man."
        -Chinese Proverb

“At sunrise everything is luminous but not clear.”
        -Norman Maclean

"We are what we hunt."
        -PH

Comment

I learned after several swimming events to always take a wading staff. It has saved me on many occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bboyd View Post
            I learned after several swimming events to always take a wading staff. It has saved me on many occasions.
            You and me both. A good wading staff is a whole lot cheaper than a twisted knee, ankle, or bone fracture. And it makes the ride home a lot more comfortable. Going swimming and not having a change of clothes make a miserable ride home.
            BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
            Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

What time are you heading out? I was thinking of going to Settles in the AM, but I don't have anyone going with me and could use a partner, and JB is about half as far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              _yero on instagram

Comment

Working...
              X