Abbots Bridge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abbots Bridge

I took my daughter fly fishing for the first time and she caught her first rainbow trout! Actually she caught twenty six in four hours! The river is fishing pretty awesome right now, I was catching most of my fish on the hopper/dropper combo. A big shout out to John McCloskey guide for River Through Atlanta Outfitters- thanks for an awesome day of fishing! Tight lines, Bob

Congrats on a great day. The smile is priceless.
    http://www.bigtflyfishing.com

[

Use Promo Code NGTO for 5% off

Comment

So y'all are the folks that've been given my pets at Abbott's sore lips!

Glad to hear y'all had a good day. John's a really good guide and a great guy all around. It's always a good day when I see him on the river, whether I'm catchin' or not. Of course, if you're in the bateau with him you're prolly catchin'.
      If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

That's priceless. I would choose this photo over that state record photo. Congrats! That's impressive. That looks like a great FB photo for NGTO

Comment

RE:

Congratulations !!

Nothing warms your heart more than a child catching their first fish. Very special when they are your own, but any child has such excitement....

The memories are everlasting and very very special !!

Great Job !

Riffle

Comment

Heartfelt congratulations to your daughter!

Congratulations to dad, too! Activities that involve smiling children are precious.

And a hat tip to John McKloskey for his professional services. I betcha he was smiling, too!

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

Comment

Working...
            X