JB Woods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntfish View Post
    If you believe that someone is poaching deer, by all means, report it to Eddie Tompkins and Eric Saunders. They are the local Game Wardens responsible for the area. Nothing gets Eddie more fired up than catching a poacher and he's **** good at it.

BTW, it's legal to use firearm in Gwinnett, just must meet the minimum distance requirements.
    I seriously doubt that it is legal to even possess a firearm in the parks around JB.

Comment

Originally posted by Aardvark View Post
      I seriously doubt that it is legal to even possess a firearm in the parks around JB.
      You can carry.

Originally posted by huntfish View Post
      If you believe that someone is poaching deer, by all means, report it to Eddie Tompkins and Eric Saunders. They are the local Game Wardens responsible for the area. Nothing gets Eddie more fired up than catching a poacher and he's **** good at it.

BTW, it's legal to use firearm in Gwinnett, just must meet the minimum distance requirements.
      It's not really designated hunting land...also I looked at the parks boundaries and east jb (state) goes only about till the creek up past the bridge. The woods past the creek I have no clue who owns...I'm guessing federal....haven't seen any boundary signage. Guesstimating probably a good 30-40acres of woods and would easily clear the minimum distance requirements which I believe are 50 yards in Gwinnett. Thanks for the info.
      We are the music-makers,
      And we are the dreamers of dreams,
      Wandering by lone sea-breakers
      And sitting by desolate streams;
      World losers and world forsakers,
      On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

I live in Gwinnett, there's a small patch of woods behind my house where deer are shot sometimes......In the past, I have called and called to every agency , fed and state and local, to find out a "minimum distance" law or rule about shooting near houses....Nobody could give me an answer, and all referred me to another agency, mostly someone I had already called,...A vicious government circle with no answers....If anyone knows of an actual law or rule, please let me know where to find it....

Comment

Working...
        X