Ima call it 20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoutUnlimited View Post
    Just for wearing that ridiculous boonie (not as bad as that homeless ironic woolie you wore yesterday), its safe to say that fish is at least 21".

I hope you took it home, otherwise all those other browns are going to reach a growth plateau Congrats man you deserve it, especially after that other one.

I want my leader back!
    Heís visiting with the taxidermist at this very moment!
    Iíll be honest, part of me was questioning every knot you tied in that thing, and another part of me was thanking god that I had retired that old leader the night before.

Seriously though, after losing a fish of a similar size a few months back I canít describe how good it felt to land this one. I hope I never forget that first loooooong run he took, the moment I knew that this was gonna be one heck of a fight!
    I ended up fishing another hour or so. I hooked a few baby browns, but I just couldnít quit thinking about THAT fish. So, I packed it up and called it a day.

I bet Iíve pulled up the photos and the release video over 100 times since yesterday.
    Fly tying instagram @erikclymore

Comment

Originally posted by erikclymore View Post
      I bet I’ve pulled up the photos and the release video over 100 times since yesterday.
      Hahaha yesss - I do the same
      Great fish man
      _yero on instagram

Comment

Great fish and great report!
        "Why me Lord what have I ever done to deserve even one of the pleasures I've known" - Kris Kristofferson

Comment

Really nice fish!!!!!!
          "Be patient and calm - for no one can catch fish in anger." - Herbert Hoover

Comment

Hope you didnít actually bonk it. Thatíd be a shame. Way to get into the streamer game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great fish man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweet fish!!! Great job!!! Definitely over 20"
                "Something to think about: If you fish the wrong fly long and hard enough, it will sooner or later become the right fly."
                ~John Gierach~

Trophies are relative

Comment

Big motor on that fish.

Comment

Working...
                  X