Snow, Snow, Snow.... Snow!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow, Snow, Snow.... Snow!!!!

What a cool day.. Started out mid island stripping woolly buggers.. Caught a bunch and missed a bunch... Headed up to Haw Creek after about an hour and still caught fish... Then the Park Service rained on my parade and closed the park down... Had to leave around 11:30...

Here is one of them...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BccjOJcgTrD/

Here is a vid...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bccu8QBAPAA/

Joe

I got six in twenty minutes then schools let out and I had to high tail it home.
    Something special about flying for browns in snow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fishing in the Snow

If you have the chance to fish in the snow do it! Great fun and on a quiet day you can actually hear the snow flakes hiss when they hit the water. And you get taller! Well, at least if you are wearing felt soles and walk on the bank - that snow really sticks to the felt! In Colorado there is one bug that hatches only during snow events - do not recall the name, but I have actually seen this happen.

Comment

Anyone know if the dam will be open or closed tomorrow?
        I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
        sigpic

Comment

Good stuff Joe!!!!
          THEY TRIED TO BURY US BUT THEY DID NOT KNOW WE WERE SEEDS

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
            Anyone know if the dam will be open or closed tomorrow?
            From my experience it will be closed. The Lower Pool roads (both sides) are steep and hold ice and snow much longer than one would expect due to tree cover and orientation . I would say maybe by Monday afternoon. You can always call the COE at 770-945-9531.
            Last edited by natureman; 12-09-17, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X